- Middlesex University, Department of Markting (London, UK) 2015: Prof. Charles Dennis & Prof. TC Melewar & Dr Pantea Foroudi
- Keele University, Keele Management School (Keele, UK) 1996: Prof.
- University of Antwerp, Management School (Antwerp, Belgium) 1997: Prof. Patrick de Pelsmacker
- University of Strathclyde, Strathclyde Business School (Glasgow, Scotland) 1998: Prof.
- University of Salford, Salford Business School (Salford, UK) 1999: Prof.
Richard J. Varey
- Erasmus University, Rotterdam School of Management (Rotterdam, NL) 2000: Prof. Cees van Riel
- Queen's University School of Management and Economics (Belfast, Northern Ireland) 2001: Prof. Philip Kitchen
- University of Antwerp, Management School (Antwerp, Belgium) 2002: Prof. Patrick de Pelsmacker
- London Metropolitan University, London Metropolitan Business School (London, UK) 2003: Prof. Roger Bennett
- University of Warwick, Warwick Business School (Coventry, UK) 2004: Prof. TC Melewar
- Intercollege, Nicosia School of Business Administration (Nicosia, Cyprus) 2005: Prof. Ioanna Papasolomou Doukakis
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Social Sciences (Ljubljana, Slovenia) 2006: Prof. Klement Podnar & Prof. Zlatko Jančič
- Middlesex University, Business School (London, UK) 2007: Prof. Lynne Eagle
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Social Sciences (Olimie, Podčetrtek Slovenia) 2008: Prof. Klement Podnar
- University of Nicosia, School of Business (Nicosia, Cyprus) 2009: Prof. Ioanna Papasolomou
- Aarhus University, Aarhus School of Business (Aarhus, Denmark) 2010: Prof. Tino Bech-Larsen & Prof. Finn Frandsen
- Athens University of Economics and Business, MBA Programme (Athens, Greece) 2011: Prof. George G. Panigyrakis
- ESC Rennes School of Business, Department of marketing (Brittany, France) 2012: Prof. Philip J. Kitchen & Prof. Adrian Palmer
- University of Salerno, Dept. of Busi. & Comm. Sciences (Salerno, Italy) 2013: Prof. Alfonso Siano & Prof. Maria Teresa Cuomo
- Università Cattolica del S. C., Dep. of Econ. and Mng. Sci. (Milan, Italy) 2014: Dr. Rossella C. Gambetti & Prof. Edoardo T. Brioschi
- Izmir University of Economics, Public Relations and Advertising Department (Izmir, Turkey) 2016: Prof. Ebru Uzunoglu
- Universidad de Zaragoza, Faculty of Economics and Business Studies (Zaragoza, Spain) 2017: Prof. Carlos Flavián
- University of Exeter, Business School (Exeter, UK) 2018: Dr Marwa Tourky & Prof. William Harvey
- Ariel University, School of Communication (Tel Aviv, Israel) 2019: Dr. Dorit Zimand Sheiner
- University of Granda, Faculty of Economics and Business (Granda, Spain) 2020 (postponed 21) Dr Lucia Porcu & Dr Salvador del Barrio-Garcia
- University of Nicosia, Business School (Nicosia, Cyprus) 2022: Prof. Ioanna Papasolomou & Dr Yioula Melanthiou
In the past years the conference has hosted many reputable keynote speakers such as: Prof. Don Schultz, Prof. Patrick de Pelsmacker, Prof. Larissa Grunig, Prof. Philip Kitchen, Tim Ambler, Prof. Cees van Riel, Prof. Christian Grönross, Prof. John MT Balmer, Prof. Michael A Belch, Prof. Gaetano Maria Golinelli, Prof. Russell W. Belk, Prof. Bernard Cova and a number of others including the ones from industry.For more information about 26th International Conference on Corporate and Marketing Communications please visit 26th CMC conference call for papers.